Several of Softway Solutions’ clients arrived at our office last week where we simulcast Google Partners Connect, an hour with a panel of marketing and advertising experts from Google. They gave advice to questions via YouTube, offered tools and explained various techniques, not only for growing a business online but also for choosing the right […]
Softway recently helped launch a new website for Merichem, a Houston-based company serving the oil and gas industries with focused technology, chemical and service solutions. Merichem pioneered the recovery of cresylic acids or phenolic products from refinery caustics. Basically, they’re a tree-huggers dream when it comes to capturing and reusing the […]
We blogged a couple of days ago about our luck to be chosen as one of the few “Google Engage” agencies to host a special event sponsored by Google, and boy was it awesome Our Special VIP guests began to arrive at 11:30am for a quick tour of Softway’s offices. After that, they were taken […]
There are many social networks like Facebook and Twitter which promise a wide reach as an ever growing number of people use these social media channels on a daily basis. However, these websites offer some limitations. While Twitter limits the content posted on the site, Facebook does not allow companies to engage with customers on […]
Many businesses create a websites and wonder why they do not see an immediate increase in sales. This is often due to the lack of time, effort, and money spent on marketing their website. Building a website without proper marketing is like having a house for sale without telling anyone. So how do you market […]
In our Internet Marketing Strategy post we mentioned using “content management” through the use of a blog to help website rankings. So in this post I will give you a mini course called “Blogging 101.” What are Blogs and what are they used for? Blogs are tools with rich content and precise, relevant keywords that […]
In earlier posts, I have talked much about Search Engine Optimization (SEO); but what about Search Engine Marketing? Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a paid form of online marketing and complementary to SEO. SEM incorporates paid placement, contextual advertising, and paid inclusion. This is all done through the use of Pay Per Click and Pay Per […]
Now that you have read our previous post about strategizing your Search Engine Optimization (SEO), SEO Tools, and Keyword Optimization, is there anything else? YES, a good Internet Marketing Strategy will also help your website’s rankings. Listed below are a few common online strategies that any business should be utilizing. Internet Marketing Strategy #1: Search […]
For the “do it yourself SEOers”, Softway Solutions has compiled a list of tools that can be beneficial for improving your website’s SEO. Some are free, some are of charge. One of the main things to first understand is that Search Engine Optimization (SEO) requires a lot of research initially. The more you know about […]
- Flash Animation Hasn’t Lost Its Seat at the Table March 27, 2015
- Marketing Strategy Dilemma – Offline or Online? March 25, 2015
- Sr. Director, Frank Danna, Listed As Influential Marketer to Follow at SXSWi March 23, 2015
- 5 E’s to Ease Your B2B Marketing in Social Media March 20, 2015
- SXSW 2015 Short-Form Content Panel March 12, 2015
- There Might Be Scrum-thing To This October 9, 2012
- 7 Tips for Successful Seasonal Social Media Marketing Campaign October 22, 2014
- Mobile Application Development | What You Need to Know? February 10, 2012
- SEO: What is the process of Search Engine Optimization? December 8, 2011
- Softway Solutions Featured in the Houston Business Journal as One of the Fastest Growing Companies in Houston August 29, 2013
- admin: Hi Kayla - The image credit states Neon Rain Inter...
- Kayla: Hello there, I am wondering if I can use the pi...
- » SXSW 2015 Short-Form Content Panel » Softway Solutions: […] Contact Us […]...
- Top Reasons Your Business Should Be Using SEO: […] Contact Us […]...
- The Pros of Hiring An Expert Mobile Website Developer: […] you have found the right mobile develope...
Follow @softwaysolution on Twitter