Softway’s opinion is that all mobile website transition options are valid and should be considered on a case-by-case basis. With the impending Google mobile algorithm rolling out on April 21, 2015, it’s important to have a plan and consider that you may need a phased approach to meet the short-term and long-term goals. There are […]
On April 21, 2015, Google will release an algorithm penalizing non mobile-friendly sites. It could take up to one week for this algorithm to completely roll-out. For those of you who are mobile-friendly, there could be positive influence on your search engine rankings. Catering to a mobile and tablet audience has been a trend for […]
Several of Softway Solutions’ clients arrived at our office last week where we simulcast Google Partners Connect, an hour with a panel of marketing and advertising experts from Google. They gave advice to questions via YouTube, offered tools and explained various techniques, not only for growing a business online but also for choosing the right […]
Softway recently helped launch a new website for Merichem, a Houston-based company serving the oil and gas industries with focused technology, chemical and service solutions. Merichem pioneered the recovery of cresylic acids or phenolic products from refinery caustics. Basically, they’re a tree-huggers dream when it comes to capturing and reusing the […]
We blogged a couple of days ago about our luck to be chosen as one of the few “Google Engage” agencies to host a special event sponsored by Google, and boy was it awesome Our Special VIP guests began to arrive at 11:30am for a quick tour of Softway’s offices. After that, they were taken […]
There are many social networks like Facebook and Twitter which promise a wide reach as an ever growing number of people use these social media channels on a daily basis. However, these websites offer some limitations. While Twitter limits the content posted on the site, Facebook does not allow companies to engage with customers on […]
Many businesses create a websites and wonder why they do not see an immediate increase in sales. This is often due to the lack of time, effort, and money spent on marketing their website. Building a website without proper marketing is like having a house for sale without telling anyone. So how do you market […]
In our Internet Marketing Strategy post we mentioned using “content management” through the use of a blog to help website rankings. So in this post I will give you a mini course called “Blogging 101.” What are Blogs and what are they used for? Blogs are tools with rich content and precise, relevant keywords that […]
In earlier posts, I have talked much about Search Engine Optimization (SEO); but what about Search Engine Marketing? Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a paid form of online marketing and complementary to SEO. SEM incorporates paid placement, contextual advertising, and paid inclusion. This is all done through the use of Pay Per Click and Pay Per […]
- The Success Behind the Snapchat Story: #BringBackOurChildhood April 27, 2015
- UNICEF Partners with Softway Solutions to Create #BringBackOurChildhood April 14, 2015
- Why M-Commerce Is Critical For the Success of Your Business April 13, 2015
- User Experience in Sitefinity April 2, 2015
- An Ecommerce Mobile Website Success Story April 1, 2015
- There Might Be Scrum-thing To This October 9, 2012
- 7 Tips for Successful Seasonal Social Media Marketing Campaign October 22, 2014
- Mobile Application Development | What You Need to Know? February 10, 2012
- Softway Solutions Featured in the Houston Business Journal as One of the Fastest Growing Companies in Houston August 29, 2013
- SEO: What is the process of Search Engine Optimization? December 8, 2011
- Google's Mobile-Friendly Mania: […] Contact Us […]...
- admin: Hi Kayla - The image credit states Neon Rain Inter...
- Kayla: Hello there, I am wondering if I can use the pi...
- » SXSW 2015 Short-Form Content Panel » Softway Solutions: […] Contact Us […]...
- Top Reasons Your Business Should Be Using SEO: […] Contact Us […]...
Follow @softwaysolution on Twitter