We are currently working on a very unique and interesting project that will allow you to take the very popular landmark and customize it according to your needs. The customized product can be used as a gift or keepsake memorabilia. The website is built using Flex and web 2.0 technology in combination with a ecommerce shopping cart and its functionality. We are extensively using imagemagik to manipulate the images on the banners for the end users. The banners are customized in a small low resolution version suited for the web, once the customization is completed by the end user the high resolutions full size banner is processed allowing the administrators to print the banner or use it on their other products. One of the challenges that we faced in the project was skewing an image in a 3d environment. This was resolved through imagemagik and manipulating the image set. we plan on expanding the functionality of this site and making it more robust and user friendly once the site is released in beta. The project is currently in developer beta and expected to be made public beta in early June.
You are here: Home > Interesting Flex website project
- 7 Tips for Successful Seasonal Social Media Marketing Campaign October 22, 2014
- Ways to Increase Your Business Prospects with Corporate Video Productions October 21, 2014
- How Videos Can Boost Your Advertising Campaigns October 21, 2014
- E-tailers: An Ecommerce Synthesis October 13, 2014
- Gamification, A Novel Business Strategy… October 13, 2014
- Softway Solutions Attends HIMA Career Fair April 4, 2014
- Softway Solutions, Google Host Exclusive Telecast March 5 March 4, 2013
- Mike Stenger Interviews Our Advertising Director: Hunter Harrison May 21, 2014
- In The Future Everyone Will Be Creative July 3, 2014
- SXSW Interactive Festival – South By Softway, Vol. 1 January 22, 2013
- Greenville home birth midwife: Hey! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new...
- Rich: I can't believe I missed this! I hope I can make...
- Fred Tappan: I'm hoping for the day when everyone plans their ...
- » Softway’s Googe Engage Connect Event a Success!!! » Softway Solutions: [...] Projects, Search Engine Marketing, Search En...
- Branding – Do You Really Need a Logo?: [...] Softway Solution has the following to say ab...
3d animation app development application development apps Blog Blogging brand brand development branding brand specialist custom logos developing your brand ecommerce facebook facebook 101 facebook tips gamification Google+ Google Analytics houston mobile apps ipad development houston iPhone application logo logo meanings logo symbolism marketing mobile application development mobile applications mobile apps programmers programming search engine optimization SEO Social Media softway solutions Touch points tumblr User Experience Web Design web development Web Development Houston web programmer web programming website wordpress
- 3D Animation
- Account Management
- Android Development
- Content Management System
- Creative Service
- Digital Marketing
- Ecommerce Web Design
- Flex Programming
- Game Development
- Google Droid Vs iPhone
- HTML 5 Development
- Interactive Training Tools
- iPad Development
- IPhone App Development
- Mobile App Development
- Recent Projects
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Softway Solutions
- SXSW Interactive
- Video Production
- Web Development
Follow @softwaysolution on Twitter