We are currently working on a very unique and interesting project that will allow you to take the very popular landmark and customize it according to your needs. The customized product can be used as a gift or keepsake memorabilia. The website is built using Flex and web 2.0 technology in combination with a ecommerce shopping cart and its functionality. We are extensively using imagemagik to manipulate the images on the banners for the end users. The banners are customized in a small low resolution version suited for the web, once the customization is completed by the end user the high resolutions full size banner is processed allowing the administrators to print the banner or use it on their other products. One of the challenges that we faced in the project was skewing an image in a 3d environment. This was resolved through imagemagik and manipulating the image set. we plan on expanding the functionality of this site and making it more robust and user friendly once the site is released in beta. The project is currently in developer beta and expected to be made public beta in early June.
You are here: Home > Interesting Flex website project
- An Ecommerce Mobile Website Success Story April 1, 2015
- Transitioning to a Mobile-Friendly Web Experience April 1, 2015
- Google’s Mobile Mania; Mobile-Friendly Requirements for All March 31, 2015
- Show Don’t Tell: 5 Tactics for Short-Form Video Marketing March 31, 2015
- Flash Animation Hasn’t Lost Its Seat at the Table March 27, 2015
- There Might Be Scrum-thing To This October 9, 2012
- 7 Tips for Successful Seasonal Social Media Marketing Campaign October 22, 2014
- Mike Stenger Interviews Our Advertising Director: Hunter Harrison May 21, 2014
- In The Future Everyone Will Be Creative July 3, 2014
- Mobile Application Development | What You Need to Know? February 10, 2012
- Google's Mobile-Friendly Mania: […] Contact Us […]...
- admin: Hi Kayla - The image credit states Neon Rain Inter...
- Kayla: Hello there, I am wondering if I can use the pi...
- » SXSW 2015 Short-Form Content Panel » Softway Solutions: […] Contact Us […]...
- Top Reasons Your Business Should Be Using SEO: […] Contact Us […]...
3d animation advertising app development application development apps brand brand development branding brand specialist business Business strategy creative service Design developing your brand development digital marketing ecommerce event facebook Google+ Houston houston mobile apps Internet Marketing iPhone iphone app development iPhone application logo Marketing mobile app development mobile application development mobile applications mobile apps online marketing programmers recent projects Search Engine Marketing search engine optimization SEO Social Media softway solutions SXSW Vine web Web Design web development
Follow @softwaysolution on Twitter