Mobile commerce has been growing quickly every year as technology becomes more powerful and convenient. Businesses today need to take advantage of this increasingly large segment of consumers who are browsing and buying products through mobile devices like tablets and phones. You should understand why m-commerce is critical for the success of your business.
The stake of mobile in the digital marketing arena, as forecasted for the year envisions the opportunities ahead for marketers. Digital marketers should streamline their mobile marketing strategies to lead the market. What factors hold good for a quality landing page is also applicable to mobile apps. The ads that are featured in the app […]
Do you believe incorporating enterprise mobility in your organization is a step forward? Are you one of those cutting edge companies that encourages BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)? If yes, you’d be happy to see recent statistics on how majority of organizations are adapting to enterprise mobility with mobile apps. Mobile apps are now an […]
Everything grows older by time but few exceptions will always surprise us. For instance technology grows younger by taking new avatars. One of the new avatars is a technology enabled gamification strategy. Gamification is the application of game-thinking and game mechanics in non-game contexts. I would not say it’s a whole new concept, but it […]
Gamification has become an essential part of digital business by the use of game mechanics to digitally engage their users. It brings together brand experience, customer satisfaction, and brand relationship into one strategy to help grow a business. Whatever the business we are in, frontrunners are already on board to reach their consumers through those […]
Many businesses are now offering their employees online training in departmental policies and procedures. Mobile learning allows small and large companies to deliver important information through various media outlets such as desktops, laptops, handheld devices, or smart phones. Mobile learning has brought an unprecedented level of effectiveness in assuring an employee understands and retains the […]
In accomplishing business objectives, the prevailing digital era poses new and complex challenges to take on. We break our head day in and day out to run our customer focused business model. Simultaneously, we should consider the vitality of our internal stakeholder’s engagement towards work and strategize to engage them in a better way irrespective […]
A recent study shows mobile commerce is estimated at $87 Billion by 2014 causing business promoters to rethink their mobile marketing strategy to bite off this share. What really matters when marketing via mobile? When was the last time you visited a site that made you venture for a login button? Ever experience the need […]
Planned obsolescence in industrial design is the policy of planning or designing a product with a limited useful life, so it will become obsolete, that is, unfashionable or no longer functional after a certain period of time.
At Softway Solutions we pride ourselves on staying on top of the latest developments in technology. So, when we heard about Bitcoin, a new experimental virtual currency, we were intrigued. We first heard about it a few years back, but with all the new media attention, we figured it was worth revisiting.
- The Success Behind the Snapchat Story: #BringBackOurChildhood April 27, 2015
- UNICEF Partners with Softway Solutions to Create #BringBackOurChildhood April 14, 2015
- Why M-Commerce Is Critical For the Success of Your Business April 13, 2015
- User Experience in Sitefinity April 2, 2015
- An Ecommerce Mobile Website Success Story April 1, 2015
- There Might Be Scrum-thing To This October 9, 2012
- 7 Tips for Successful Seasonal Social Media Marketing Campaign October 22, 2014
- Mobile Application Development | What You Need to Know? February 10, 2012
- Softway Solutions Featured in the Houston Business Journal as One of the Fastest Growing Companies in Houston August 29, 2013
- SEO: What is the process of Search Engine Optimization? December 8, 2011
- Google's Mobile-Friendly Mania: […] Contact Us […]...
- admin: Hi Kayla - The image credit states Neon Rain Inter...
- Kayla: Hello there, I am wondering if I can use the pi...
- » SXSW 2015 Short-Form Content Panel » Softway Solutions: […] Contact Us […]...
- Top Reasons Your Business Should Be Using SEO: […] Contact Us […]...
Follow @softwaysolution on Twitter