Planned obsolescence in industrial design is the policy of planning or designing a product with a limited useful life, so it will become obsolete, that is, unfashionable or no longer functional after a certain period of time.
At Softway Solutions we pride ourselves on staying on top of the latest developments in technology. So, when we heard about Bitcoin, a new experimental virtual currency, we were intrigued. We first heard about it a few years back, but with all the new media attention, we figured it was worth revisiting.
Have you ever tried to teach a toddler proper toothbrush procedures? It’s not easy. But it might be a little easier now, with the ToothIQ JR. App, designed and developed by Softway Solutions. The ToothIQ JR. project started about one year ago. iTooth Apps came to us with an idea for an app that was […]
Ah, yes! Nothing like enjoying the end of a busy week, where two projects go live. Someone bring in Shipley’s for breakfast. We’re going to sushi for lunch. And we’ll wash it all down with a ‘happy hour’ at E.O.D. Job well done!… til Monday comes. Then it’s on to bigger problems and better solutions. […]
Look, Simba. Everything the internet touches is our kingdom. With all the creative problem-solving that occurs day-in and day-out throughout Softway’s workscape, staying constantly updated with technology and news is crucial. Because technology powers innovation. Or, is it the other way around? The chicken? Or, the egg? Doesn’t matter now. You need both to cultivate. […]
“Individuals and interactions over processes and tools; Working software over comprehensive documentation; Customer collaboration over contract negotiation; Responding to change over following a plan.” - The Agile Manifesto In every sense of the word we are a growing company. Though we’re reaping the returns of our hard work, external growth outpacing internal growth makes […]
Recently, Softway Solutions was recognized for the great development of a mobile application at the 14th annual 2012 Web Health Awards. Out of a pool of more than 600 mobile application entries, Softway Solutions was awarded the Bronze Web Health Award for the work done on the Auscultation Primer medical mobile app. Designed for mobile […]
Page Parkes, a client of Softway Solutions, was interviewed by Houston’s ABC 13 evening news on February 22, 2012. Parkes, co-founder of Page Parkes Corporation, is receiving national exposure through her role on the show Scouted with airs 10/9 Central Monday nights on E!. Page Parkes Corporation had Softway Solutions create a scouting mobile application searching […]
There has been an increased attention to mobile applications in the past one to two years due to the rise in use of smart phones and tablets. Yet, most people still do not know that there are two types of mobile applications, web based applications and native applications. I have put together a guide to […]
- Mad Love July 17, 2014
- Resist Work. Do FUN! July 15, 2014
- How To Manage Copy Feedback From Client July 11, 2014
- In The Future Everyone Will Be Creative July 3, 2014
- Understanding Communication System Boundaries June 26, 2014
- Softway Solutions, Google Host Exclusive Telecast March 5 March 4, 2013
- 15 Great Takeaways from the SXSW Elon Musk Keynote March 10, 2013
- Digital Marketing For B2B Take Away From SXSW March 10, 2013
- How to be Successful in a Hackathon March 10, 2013
- A Multimedia Director at SWSX Interactive: Part One March 18, 2013
- » Softway’s Googe Engage Connect Event a Success!!! » Softway Solutions: [...] Projects, Search Engine Marketing, Search En...
- Branding – Do You Really Need a Logo?: [...] Softway Solution has the following to say ab...
- Madhuri R: The points are good and crisp. You can add ano...
- Internet Marketing Strategy helps get 1st page status in Google: [...] that you have read our previous post about s...
- Microsoft Repair: I really like the style of your writing. I found y...
- 3D Animation
- Account Management
- Android Development
- Creative Service
- Ecommerce Web Design
- Flex Programming
- Game Development
- Google Droid Vs iPhone
- HTML 5 Development
- iPad Development
- IPhone App Development
- Mobile App Development
- Recent Projects
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Softway Solutions
- SXSW Interactive
- Web Development
Follow @softwaysolution on Twitter