On April 13, 2015, Softway helped launch UNICEF’s #BringBackOurChildhood campaign on Snapchat that sought to bring global awareness to the displacement and suffering of children caused by the Boko Haram in Nigeria. Our strategy was to partner with Snapchat influencers, including Shaun McBride (Shonduras) and Softway’s very own Mike Metzler (Metz044), to share the stories […]
At the end of last year, we launched a powerful UNICEF vine campaign depicting the wishes of children in crisis countries. Softway has partnered with UNICEF again to bring awareness to another major issue of suffering children in Nigeria. Yesterday marked the beginning of our Snapchat campaign, #BringBackOurChildhood, which showcases drawings from displaced children […]
The marketing industry is in a constant state of flux. Though the goal remains the same, i.e. increasing your company’s exposure and converting that into sales, the strategies for success are continuously tweaked. What worked five years ago might be obsolete today, and tomorrow an entirely new platform might arise that will make all the […]
Research shows that nearly two-thirds of mobile-driven purchases happen offline. With the help of mobile devices, customers are able to make better purchase decisions with quick and accurate information available at their fingertips. I am sure you must be one of the many whose reflex may be to get your phone or tablet out to […]
With no hesitation, we can say that social media has been a great tool for B2C marketers in promoting their products and brand. But have you ever wondered about its role in B2B marketing? As we all know the rule of thumb for B2B companies is to build an affiliation with their prospective clients. The […]
Frank Danna, Sr. Director of Brand Strategy at Softway Solutions, will be joined by Annie Park of Mashable, Darren Lachtman of Niche & Michael Platco of Snapchat to host an panel about capturing the attention of audiences with short-form content. Danna is a seasoned vet at creating short-form video content for Vine and these […]
When was the last time an image really intrigued you? Cinemagraphs have been getting a lot of attention lately. It’s no surprise that internet marketers now, have these implemented as part of their campaigns. Simply put, cinemagraphs are the combination of still images and videos, put together to form a loop, which create movement in […]
Cherish Failure, the Agile Marketing Way Feeling blue with your current marketing style? The relevance of agile marketing and its framework would be very much an answer to kindle the spirits of our marketing workforce to innovate and be agile in their approach. Whatever be the case, at the end of the day the applicability […]
In these times, the ever changing market place is replete with challenges. One needs to be constantly on the edge with technology and business nuances to be able to stay on top of the current challenges that are sure to be thrown at you. Before you roll your eyes and go all cliché – Consider […]
Online video marketing is a prominent tool for promoting companies and products. The techniques continue to be revised to latest video formats. We all love watching videos, provided they are interesting. The ‘interesting’ word seems simple but it isn’t easy to understand what really interests a customer. If you want to interest your customers, give […]
- The Success Behind the Snapchat Story: #BringBackOurChildhood April 27, 2015
- UNICEF Partners with Softway Solutions to Create #BringBackOurChildhood April 14, 2015
- Why M-Commerce Is Critical For the Success of Your Business April 13, 2015
- User Experience in Sitefinity April 2, 2015
- An Ecommerce Mobile Website Success Story April 1, 2015
- There Might Be Scrum-thing To This October 9, 2012
- 7 Tips for Successful Seasonal Social Media Marketing Campaign October 22, 2014
- Mobile Application Development | What You Need to Know? February 10, 2012
- Softway Solutions Featured in the Houston Business Journal as One of the Fastest Growing Companies in Houston August 29, 2013
- SEO: What is the process of Search Engine Optimization? December 8, 2011
- Google's Mobile-Friendly Mania: […] Contact Us […]...
- admin: Hi Kayla - The image credit states Neon Rain Inter...
- Kayla: Hello there, I am wondering if I can use the pi...
- » SXSW 2015 Short-Form Content Panel » Softway Solutions: […] Contact Us […]...
- Top Reasons Your Business Should Be Using SEO: […] Contact Us […]...
Follow @softwaysolution on Twitter