Have you ever tried to teach a toddler proper toothbrush procedures? It’s not easy. But it might be a little easier now, with the ToothIQ JR. App, designed and developed by Softway Solutions. The ToothIQ JR. project started about one year ago. iTooth Apps came to us with an idea for an app that was […]
Ah, yes! Nothing like enjoying the end of a busy week, where two projects go live. Someone bring in Shipley’s for breakfast. We’re going to sushi for lunch. And we’ll wash it all down with a ‘happy hour’ at E.O.D. Job well done!… til Monday comes. Then it’s on to bigger problems and better solutions. […]
Adobe, the much heralded pioneers for dynamic content development on our web and mobile devices via their proprietary Flash platform, has officially closed the door on future mobile flash support, instead refocusing their sights on the widely supported HTML5 standard. It is no secret that Adobe has had its share of battles with Apple, the smartphone giant […]
Mohammad Anwar from Softway Solutions, Inc was interviewed by CW 39 to discuss iPad App development services serving the local Houston Market. You can watch the interview below Softway Solutions has been developing apps for the iPad even prior to the launch of the iPad. Softway Solutions predicts that there will be a demand for […]
Apple released their new tablet today – iPad. The iPad has a 9.7-inch touch screen, is a half-inch thick, weighs 1.5 pounds and comes with 16, 32 or 64 gigabytes of flash memory storage. It comes with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity built in. Jobs said the device has a battery that lasts 10 hours and […]
- Embrace Digital Touch Points, Relish The Experience… September 10, 2014
- Gamification for Your Salesforce! Not for Competition But Inclusive Co-Opetition September 8, 2014
- 5 Must-Haves for a Top-Notch Mobile User Experience September 3, 2014
- Judging the Mashable Vine Challenge July 29, 2014
- Mad Love July 17, 2014
- In The Future Everyone Will Be Creative July 3, 2014
- Mike Stenger Interviews Our Advertising Director: Hunter Harrison May 21, 2014
- Softway Solutions, Google Host Exclusive Telecast March 5 March 4, 2013
- Softway Solutions Attends HIMA Career Fair April 4, 2014
- A Multimedia Director at SWSX Interactive: Part One March 18, 2013
- Greenville home birth midwife: Hey! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new...
- Rich: I can't believe I missed this! I hope I can make...
- Fred Tappan: I'm hoping for the day when everyone plans their ...
- » Softway’s Googe Engage Connect Event a Success!!! » Softway Solutions: [...] Projects, Search Engine Marketing, Search En...
- Branding – Do You Really Need a Logo?: [...] Softway Solution has the following to say ab...
- 3D Animation
- Account Management
- Android Development
- Creative Service
- Ecommerce Web Design
- Flex Programming
- Game Development
- Google Droid Vs iPhone
- HTML 5 Development
- iPad Development
- IPhone App Development
- Mobile App Development
- Recent Projects
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Softway Solutions
- SXSW Interactive
- Web Development
Follow @softwaysolution on Twitter