Recently, Softway Solutions was recognized for the great development of a mobile application at the 14th annual 2012 Web Health Awards. Out of a pool of more than 600 mobile application entries, Softway Solutions was awarded the Bronze Web Health Award for the work done on the Auscultation Primer medical mobile app. Designed for mobile […]
According to an In-Stat research study, “about 65 percent of the U.S. population, or over 200 million people, will have a smartphone…..in 2015.” With an increase in use of smart phone devices the mobile market will grow, and tech-savvy business owners will take advantage of this opportunity seeking out mobile application developers. The question we […]
According to an In-Stat research study, “about 65 percent of the U.S. population, or over 200 million people, will have a smartphone…..in 2015.” This statement is a reason for businesses to jump start their mobile application(s) identities. With mobile applications, customer engagement and company awareness can increase for any business. Once downloaded, the mobile application […]
Adobe, the much heralded pioneers for dynamic content development on our web and mobile devices via their proprietary Flash platform, has officially closed the door on future mobile flash support, instead refocusing their sights on the widely supported HTML5 standard. It is no secret that Adobe has had its share of battles with Apple, the smartphone giant […]
I was watching this Ad the other day about an iPhone killer that Google, Motorolla and Verizon are pitcing. Check out the iDon’t Ad In my opinion, it will be very difficult to see an iPhone killer until a single company controls the OS and the Hardware, just like Apple does. We can help you […]
I started working on the Android platform a few days ago and there were things I liked already. Few clients from around Houston approached Softway Solutions to get some mobile application development done on the IPhone and Android. The application had some 3D aspects. At Softway Solutions we had started prototyping on Android since the […]
- Mad Love July 17, 2014
- Resist Work. Do FUN! July 15, 2014
- How To Manage Copy Feedback From Client July 11, 2014
- In The Future Everyone Will Be Creative July 3, 2014
- Understanding Communication System Boundaries June 26, 2014
- Softway Solutions, Google Host Exclusive Telecast March 5 March 4, 2013
- 15 Great Takeaways from the SXSW Elon Musk Keynote March 10, 2013
- Digital Marketing For B2B Take Away From SXSW March 10, 2013
- How to be Successful in a Hackathon March 10, 2013
- A Multimedia Director at SWSX Interactive: Part One March 18, 2013
- » Softway’s Googe Engage Connect Event a Success!!! » Softway Solutions: [...] Projects, Search Engine Marketing, Search En...
- Branding – Do You Really Need a Logo?: [...] Softway Solution has the following to say ab...
- Madhuri R: The points are good and crisp. You can add ano...
- Internet Marketing Strategy helps get 1st page status in Google: [...] that you have read our previous post about s...
- Microsoft Repair: I really like the style of your writing. I found y...
- 3D Animation
- Account Management
- Android Development
- Creative Service
- Ecommerce Web Design
- Flex Programming
- Game Development
- Google Droid Vs iPhone
- HTML 5 Development
- iPad Development
- IPhone App Development
- Mobile App Development
- Recent Projects
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Softway Solutions
- SXSW Interactive
- Web Development
Follow @softwaysolution on Twitter