Howdy folks! The shopping spree begins when the wallet is full. As a customer it’s the perfect scenario to be in. But at the other end of the table, the retailers are in a race to win wallets and the mind share of customers. The retail industry has catapulted to new highs of technology giving […]
Baker Hughes revamps online store, continues to nudge B2B e-commerce envelope. Houston-based oilfield services and equipment provider Baker Hughes is no stranger to refined approaches. Over 100 years ago, Howard Hughes, Sr. and R.C. Baker began doing just that: changing the way people around the world drill for oil. On April 17, 2014, Baker Hughes […]
At Softway Solutions we pride ourselves on staying on top of the latest developments in technology. So, when we heard about Bitcoin, a new experimental virtual currency, we were intrigued. We first heard about it a few years back, but with all the new media attention, we figured it was worth revisiting.
Our client Bid Serious received rave reviews recently from penny auction blog PennyAuctionWatch.com. In the review, Bid Serious is praised for having “the most creative and informative video”, along with its site design. We’re extremely happy to hear the hard work, from branding to design to development to multimedia animation, is attracting attention with its creativity and […]
Yesterday we announced that we won second place for logo design in the American Design Awards (ADA). An internationally-recognized independent awards program, the ADA recognizes designers from around the world who produce innovative and creative design pieces. Our design team submitted to the ADA Summer Quarterly Design Awards the logo they created for YetiCars, an […]
“Individuals and interactions over processes and tools; Working software over comprehensive documentation; Customer collaboration over contract negotiation; Responding to change over following a plan.” – The Agile Manifesto In every sense of the word we are a growing company. Though we’re reaping the returns of our hard work, external growth outpacing internal growth makes […]
In today’s wide world of web design we have a hodge-podge of styles, techniques and best practices. This is because the industry is no longer novice and has a culmination of old pros, savvy sophomores and fishies that have been coding since diapers. Although each generation of programmers have their own insider ways, there are […]
Top 5 Ecommerce Pricing Models 1. Revolving Pricing Model A revolving pricing model is most commonly used for subscription based services. The key sign of a subscription is: consistent content delivery. This means you deliver fresh content daily, weekly, monthly and so on. Seeing as how your product is delivered on a schedule it only […]
Some of the most successfull ecommerce websites are subscribtion based ecommerce websites. There are numerous subscription model ecommerce websites sprouting up quite recently and are also quite successful. The trick is to provide a service that will help in incurring a recurring income. The advantages are that once an effort is made to sell a […]
- 7 Tips for Successful Seasonal Social Media Marketing Campaign October 22, 2014
- Ways to Increase Your Business Prospects with Corporate Video Productions October 21, 2014
- How Videos Can Boost Your Advertising Campaigns October 21, 2014
- E-tailers: An Ecommerce Synthesis October 13, 2014
- Gamification, A Novel Business Strategy… October 13, 2014
- Softway Solutions Attends HIMA Career Fair April 4, 2014
- Softway Solutions, Google Host Exclusive Telecast March 5 March 4, 2013
- Mike Stenger Interviews Our Advertising Director: Hunter Harrison May 21, 2014
- In The Future Everyone Will Be Creative July 3, 2014
- SXSW Interactive Festival – South By Softway, Vol. 1 January 22, 2013
- Greenville home birth midwife: Hey! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new...
- Rich: I can't believe I missed this! I hope I can make...
- Fred Tappan: I'm hoping for the day when everyone plans their ...
- » Softway’s Googe Engage Connect Event a Success!!! » Softway Solutions: [...] Projects, Search Engine Marketing, Search En...
- Branding – Do You Really Need a Logo?: [...] Softway Solution has the following to say ab...
- 3D Animation
- Account Management
- Android Development
- Content Management System
- Creative Service
- Digital Marketing
- Ecommerce Web Design
- Flex Programming
- Game Development
- Google Droid Vs iPhone
- HTML 5 Development
- Interactive Training Tools
- iPad Development
- IPhone App Development
- Mobile App Development
- Recent Projects
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Softway Solutions
- SXSW Interactive
- Video Production
- Web Development
Follow @softwaysolution on Twitter