We are currently working on a very unique and interesting project that will allow you to take the very popular landmark and customize it according to your needs. The customized product can be used as a gift or keepsake memorabilia. The website is built using Flex and web 2.0 technology in combination with a ecommerce shopping cart and its functionality. We are extensively using imagemagik to manipulate the images on the banners for the end users. The banners are customized in a small low resolution version suited for the web, once the customization is completed by the end user the high resolutions full size banner is processed allowing the administrators to print the banner or use it on their other products. One of the challenges that we faced in the project was skewing an image in a 3d environment. This was resolved through imagemagik and manipulating the image set. we plan on expanding the functionality of this site and making it more robust and user friendly once the site is released in beta. The project is currently in developer beta and expected to be made public beta in early June.
You are here: Home > Interesting Flex website project
- CEO Cougar Meets With MBA Owls April 16, 2013
- A Multimedia Director at SWSX Interactive: Part Two March 21, 2013
- A Multimedia Director at SWSX Interactive: Part One March 18, 2013
- How to be Successful in a Hackathon March 10, 2013
- Digital Marketing For B2B Take Away From SXSW March 10, 2013
- Softway Solutions developed iPhone App “iscout talent” News Segment. Iphone app development programming Houston, Texas April 18, 2010
- Subscription Based Ecommerce Solutions May 29, 2009
- OpenGL Texture from a non-local source on Android. January 23, 2009
- Interesting Flex website project June 3, 2009
- Major Warhead Game For Free November 17, 2009
- Digital Marketing Takeaways from South by Southwest (SXSW): [...] Digital Marketing For B2B Take Away From SXS...
- » Softway’s Googe Engage Connect Event a Success!!! » Softway Solutions: [...] Projects, Search Engine Marketing, Search En...
- Branding – Do You Really Need a Logo?: [...] Softway Solution has the following to say ab...
- Madhuri R: The points are good and crisp. You can add ano...
- Internet Marketing Strategy helps get 1st page status in Google: [...] that you have read our previous post about s...
3d animation app development application development apps Blog Blogging brand branding brand specialist custom logos ecommerce facebook Google Analytics houston mobile apps Houston news segment ipad applications ipad development houston ipad programming iPhone iPhone application iScout linkedin logo logo meanings logo symbolism mobile app development mobile application development mobile applications mobile apps programmers Search Engine Marketing search engine optimization SEM SEO short tail keywords Social Media social media tips softway solutions starting with social media tips for social media tumblr twitter web development wordpress youtube
- 3D Animation
- Android Development
- Creative Service
- Ecommerce Web Design
- Flex Programming
- Game Development
- Google Droid Vs iPhone
- HTML 5 Development
- iPad Development
- IPhone App Development
- Mobile App Development
- Recent Projects
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Softway Solutions
- SXSW Interactive
- Web Development
Follow @softwaysolution on Twitter