We are currently working on a very unique and interesting project that will allow you to take the very popular landmark and customize it according to your needs. The customized product can be used as a gift or keepsake memorabilia. The website is built using Flex and web 2.0 technology in combination with a ecommerce shopping cart and its functionality. We are extensively using imagemagik to manipulate the images on the banners for the end users. The banners are customized in a small low resolution version suited for the web, once the customization is completed by the end user the high resolutions full size banner is processed allowing the administrators to print the banner or use it on their other products. One of the challenges that we faced in the project was skewing an image in a 3d environment. This was resolved through imagemagik and manipulating the image set. we plan on expanding the functionality of this site and making it more robust and user friendly once the site is released in beta. The project is currently in developer beta and expected to be made public beta in early June.
You are here: Home > Interesting Flex website project
- Get Richer With Rich Media March 6, 2014
- 2013 AAF ADDY Awards Brings Gold ADDY to Softway Solutions February 28, 2014
- Roadblocks to Phonebloks January 24, 2014
- Google Glass Post-Hype January 17, 2014
- The Measured Self December 10, 2013
- Softway Solutions, Google Host Exclusive Telecast March 5 March 4, 2013
- 6 Easy Social Media Tips and Tricks You Might Have Missed January 28, 2013
- SXSW Interactive Festival – South By Softway, Vol. 1 January 22, 2013
- Look, Simba. Links From Around The Web – Friday January 18th, 2013 January 18, 2013
- The Best of CES 2013 January 15, 2013
- » Softway’s Googe Engage Connect Event a Success!!! » Softway Solutions: [...] Projects, Search Engine Marketing, Search En...
- Branding – Do You Really Need a Logo?: [...] Softway Solution has the following to say ab...
- Madhuri R: The points are good and crisp. You can add ano...
- Internet Marketing Strategy helps get 1st page status in Google: [...] that you have read our previous post about s...
- Microsoft Repair: I really like the style of your writing. I found y...
3d animation app development application development apps Blog Blogging brand brand development branding brand specialist custom logos developing your brand ecommerce facebook facebook 101 facebook tips Google Analytics houston mobile apps ipad development houston iPhone application iScout linkedin logo logo meanings logo symbolism mobile application development mobile applications mobile apps programmers programming search engine optimization SEO Social Media social media 101 social media basics social media tips softway solutions starting with social media tips for social media tumblr web development web programmer web programming website wordpress
- 3D Animation
- Android Development
- Creative Service
- Ecommerce Web Design
- Flex Programming
- Game Development
- Google Droid Vs iPhone
- HTML 5 Development
- iPad Development
- IPhone App Development
- Mobile App Development
- Recent Projects
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Softway Solutions
- SXSW Interactive
- Web Development
Follow @softwaysolution on Twitter