Today was the end of the road for the Mashable Vine Challenge that asked participants to recreate classic movie moments in 6-seconds. Softway’s parabox creative team judged the competition and today they released the results. First place in the competition was a recreation from the movie Buddy by Lawrence Becker Second place went to Johnny […]
I hope we never lose sight of one important axiom in life: There are things in life money can’t buy. In business: You can buy more talent. You can buy better talent. You can buy great gear, fast computers and better office space.
One of the most fascinating aspects of working as a “creative” is the natural resistance of the creative process to efficiency. Are there project management tools? Yes. They help. How about cloud storage and collaborative tools? Yes. And yes. They help too. Combined, they do make creative life easier. But they are largely a byproduct […]
As we talked about in a previous article, everyone “thinks” they can write. And they can. Unfortunately, not many people know how to communicate through the written word. And there’s a big difference. For these reasons, client feedback is not always helpful. But here’s what you can do about it.
They say, “In the future everyone will be creative.” I hope that’s true. It’s an arbitrary separation which puts the artist on the left and the engineer on the right.
When designing a custom communication system it’s important to know your boundaries and talk about the boundaries. Sometimes these boundaries are created for us by the systems we are working within. Talking about these perceived boundaries will help you determine whether or not you can create your own. Why is it important to understand boundaries […]
Before you begin a creative project, write a brief. A brief should be just that, brief. It should be a distillation of specific, relevant information about the client, market and target audience. You might have a Project Manager or Account Executive to do this for you depending on where you work. If not, make one […]
June 2, 2014 marked a huge accomplishment for Softway Solutions as we moved into a new office with much more space, new furniture and an open bullpen for many teams to work together in a collaborative manner. The office move started in late 2013 when we started planning construction for building out the 18,000 […]
Several of Softway Solutions’ clients arrived at our office last week where we simulcast Google Partners Connect, an hour with a panel of marketing and advertising experts from Google. They gave advice to questions via YouTube, offered tools and explained various techniques, not only for growing a business online but also for choosing the right […]
Fun to Fans in 6 Seconds is an interview with the founder of parabox creative and Softway’s advertising director, Hunter Harrison. Stenger starts with a strong statement about Harrison’s doubts about the Vine platform and his initial reaction to call it “redonkulous” and follow that statement with a 6-second video about how “redonkulous” it is. […]
- Judging the Mashable Vine Challenge July 29, 2014
- Mad Love July 17, 2014
- Resist Work. Do FUN! July 15, 2014
- How To Manage Copy Feedback From Client July 11, 2014
- In The Future Everyone Will Be Creative July 3, 2014
- Softway Solutions, Google Host Exclusive Telecast March 5 March 4, 2013
- Softway Solutions Launches Award-Winning Medical Mobile App June 20, 2012
- How to be Successful in a Hackathon March 10, 2013
- A Multimedia Director at SWSX Interactive: Part One March 18, 2013
- A Multimedia Director at SXSW Interactive: Part Two March 21, 2013
- » Softway’s Googe Engage Connect Event a Success!!! » Softway Solutions: [...] Projects, Search Engine Marketing, Search En...
- Branding – Do You Really Need a Logo?: [...] Softway Solution has the following to say ab...
- Madhuri R: The points are good and crisp. You can add ano...
- Internet Marketing Strategy helps get 1st page status in Google: [...] that you have read our previous post about s...
- Microsoft Repair: I really like the style of your writing. I found y...
- 3D Animation
- Account Management
- Android Development
- Creative Service
- Ecommerce Web Design
- Flex Programming
- Game Development
- Google Droid Vs iPhone
- HTML 5 Development
- iPad Development
- IPhone App Development
- Mobile App Development
- Recent Projects
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Softway Solutions
- SXSW Interactive
- Web Development
Follow @softwaysolution on Twitter