Research shows that nearly two-thirds of mobile-driven purchases happen offline. With the help of mobile devices, customers are able to make better purchase decisions with quick and accurate information available at their fingertips. I am sure you must be one of the many whose reflex may be to get your phone or tablet out to […]
Softway Solutions’ Senior Director of Brand Strategy, Frank Danna, named as a top Influential Marketer to Follow at SXSWi by Mattr, a qualitative social segmentation platform. Mattr compiled a list of influential people to follow for those trying to filter through the overwhelming amount of information coming from SXSW. The ‘influence’ was not only determined […]
With no hesitation, we can say that social media has been a great tool for B2C marketers in promoting their products and brand. But have you ever wondered about its role in B2B marketing? As we all know the rule of thumb for B2B companies is to build an affiliation with their prospective clients. The […]
Frank Danna, Sr. Director of Brand Strategy at Softway Solutions, will be joined by Annie Park of Mashable, Darren Lachtman of Niche & Michael Platco of Snapchat to host an panel about capturing the attention of audiences with short-form content. Danna is a seasoned vet at creating short-form video content for Vine and these […]
When was the last time an image really intrigued you? Cinemagraphs have been getting a lot of attention lately. It’s no surprise that internet marketers now, have these implemented as part of their campaigns. Simply put, cinemagraphs are the combination of still images and videos, put together to form a loop, which create movement in […]
Cherish Failure, the Agile Marketing Way Feeling blue with your current marketing style? The relevance of agile marketing and its framework would be very much an answer to kindle the spirits of our marketing workforce to innovate and be agile in their approach. Whatever be the case, at the end of the day the applicability […]
In these times, the ever changing market place is replete with challenges. One needs to be constantly on the edge with technology and business nuances to be able to stay on top of the current challenges that are sure to be thrown at you. Before you roll your eyes and go all cliché – Consider […]
Online video marketing is a prominent tool for promoting companies and products. The techniques continue to be revised to latest video formats. We all love watching videos, provided they are interesting. The ‘interesting’ word seems simple but it isn’t easy to understand what really interests a customer. If you want to interest your customers, give […]
While professional website designers and developers can craft webpages in many ways, using WordPress for your website provides benefits that custom coding can’t touch. Business owners, freelance professionals and individuals who require websites choose WordPress management system for the ease of use, expansive customization options and the low financial overhead. WordPress was created originally for blogging […]
If you’re a business owner or have a blog/website and have looked into Internet marketing or digital advertising, you’ve probably stumbled across the term “SEO” more than a few times. Maybe you’re somewhat familiar with the term but aren’t sure how to actually increment it into your content in order to boost recognition, or perhaps […]
- Marketing Strategy Dilemma – Offline or Online? March 25, 2015
- Sr. Director, Frank Danna, Listed As Influential Marketer to Follow at SXSWi March 23, 2015
- 5 E’s to Ease Your B2B Marketing in Social Media March 20, 2015
- SXSW 2015 Short-Form Content Panel March 12, 2015
- Emphasize Your Expertise with Cinemagraphs March 9, 2015
- There Might Be Scrum-thing To This October 9, 2012
- 7 Tips for Successful Seasonal Social Media Marketing Campaign October 22, 2014
- Softway Solutions, Google Host Exclusive Telecast March 5 March 4, 2013
- SEO: What is the process of Search Engine Optimization? December 8, 2011
- Mike Stenger Interviews Our Advertising Director: Hunter Harrison May 21, 2014
- admin: Hi Kayla - The image credit states Neon Rain Inter...
- Kayla: Hello there, I am wondering if I can use the pi...
- » SXSW 2015 Short-Form Content Panel » Softway Solutions: […] Contact Us […]...
- Top Reasons Your Business Should Be Using SEO: […] Contact Us […]...
- The Pros of Hiring An Expert Mobile Website Developer: […] you have found the right mobile develope...
Follow @softwaysolution on Twitter