On April 13, 2015, Softway helped launch UNICEF’s #BringBackOurChildhood campaign on Snapchat that sought to bring global awareness to the displacement and suffering of children caused by the Boko Haram in Nigeria. Our strategy was to partner with Snapchat influencers, including Shaun McBride (Shonduras) and Softway’s very own Mike Metzler (Metz044), to share the stories […]
At the end of last year, we launched a powerful UNICEF vine campaign depicting the wishes of children in crisis countries. Softway has partnered with UNICEF again to bring awareness to another major issue of suffering children in Nigeria. Yesterday marked the beginning of our Snapchat campaign, #BringBackOurChildhood, which showcases drawings from displaced children […]
Mobile commerce has been growing quickly every year as technology becomes more powerful and convenient. Businesses today need to take advantage of this increasingly large segment of consumers who are browsing and buying products through mobile devices like tablets and phones. You should understand why m-commerce is critical for the success of your business.
Challenging moments for businesses are mostly experienced when at the crossroads. I hope everybody can agree on that. Making the right choice when it comes to narrowing down to a business solution like Website Content Management System (WCMS) can be tricky! (At least for me). Sitefinity is a great option to consider. The beauty of […]
Brian Gavin Diamonds, the five-generation diamond and jewelry business, experienced sustainable growth following a new and enhanced ecommerce direction launched in 2009. Keeping an eye on Google Analytics, BGD monitored the mobile and tablet traffic alongside their bounce rate. Although industry research validated mobile shopping and online activity via mobile devices was growing, they didn’t see […]
Softway’s opinion is that all mobile website transition options are valid and should be considered on a case-by-case basis. With the impending Google mobile algorithm rolling out on April 21, 2015, it’s important to have a plan and consider that you may need a phased approach to meet the short-term and long-term goals. There are […]
On April 21, 2015, Google will release an algorithm penalizing non mobile-friendly sites. It could take up to one week for this algorithm to completely roll-out. For those of you who are mobile-friendly, there could be positive influence on your search engine rankings. Catering to a mobile and tablet audience has been a trend for […]
The marketing industry is in a constant state of flux. Though the goal remains the same, i.e. increasing your company’s exposure and converting that into sales, the strategies for success are continuously tweaked. What worked five years ago might be obsolete today, and tomorrow an entirely new platform might arise that will make all the […]
Over the past five years there has been an exceptional number of advancements in web design and web performance, and these advancements have sparked a lot of conversation centered on the predicted demise of flash animation. Over the last several years, there has been no shortage of experts who have declared flash to be dead. […]
Research shows that nearly two-thirds of mobile-driven purchases happen offline. With the help of mobile devices, customers are able to make better purchase decisions with quick and accurate information available at their fingertips. I am sure you must be one of the many whose reflex may be to get your phone or tablet out to […]
- The Success Behind the Snapchat Story: #BringBackOurChildhood April 27, 2015
- UNICEF Partners with Softway Solutions to Create #BringBackOurChildhood April 14, 2015
- Why M-Commerce Is Critical For the Success of Your Business April 13, 2015
- User Experience in Sitefinity April 2, 2015
- An Ecommerce Mobile Website Success Story April 1, 2015
- There Might Be Scrum-thing To This October 9, 2012
- 7 Tips for Successful Seasonal Social Media Marketing Campaign October 22, 2014
- Mobile Application Development | What You Need to Know? February 10, 2012
- Softway Solutions Featured in the Houston Business Journal as One of the Fastest Growing Companies in Houston August 29, 2013
- SEO: What is the process of Search Engine Optimization? December 8, 2011
- Google's Mobile-Friendly Mania: […] Contact Us […]...
- admin: Hi Kayla - The image credit states Neon Rain Inter...
- Kayla: Hello there, I am wondering if I can use the pi...
- » SXSW 2015 Short-Form Content Panel » Softway Solutions: […] Contact Us […]...
- Top Reasons Your Business Should Be Using SEO: […] Contact Us […]...
Follow @softwaysolution on Twitter